Category: Dog Care, Dog Walking, Pet Health, Pet Tips, Pets | Tags:
Date: April 14th, 2016
Spring is in the air! Just some quick reminders because we know you love your dog, and we do too!
(1) Sticks are a NO-NO! Have your dog play with a frisbee or tennis ball instead. Sticks can splinter, and can cause choking and severe injuries to your pup!
(2) Before getting new spring plants, check THIS SITE out to make sure you are not poisoning your pup!
(3) Use pet-friendly products for spring cleaning! Make sure your products are dog-safe, and also keep them in a cabinet your dog cannot get to- you never know!
(4) Start flea and tick prevention if you haven’t already!
(5) Watch for signs of seasonal allergies. Some dogs develop allergies to common seasonal plants, and most dogs react with skin problems. Talk to your vet professional regarding any symptoms your dog may be experiencing.